Wednesday, March 28, 2007

SCARY Ghost Story........

I remember a time when I was 11 in which an unatural and superstitious event happened to me. This same event kept ocurring for a span of two weeks which would become the scariest two weeks of my life. During this span of approximately two weeks, I would wake up at 2:30 AM every morning. And it wouldn't be around 2:30 AM in the morning, it would be exactly. I can still envision the deep red digits glowing in the darkness from my alarm clock. Another scary event that happened along with this strange supernatural occurance was the fact that the door of my room would be wide open everytime I woke up. This part was strange because I ALWAYS remembered to close my door every night before I went to bed. Aside from the door being open with the doorstop holding it firmly in place, the hallway light would be on and pierce the darkness of my room. This was also a strange phenomena because I always turn off the light before I go to bed. Everytime I woke up, I would see a shady outline of a shadow standing at the door. Since the door was open, I could see the figure. It was the figure of a woman and she appeared to wear a dress. After the two weeks, I told my dad what happened and he immedietley called a "Kahuna" or priest type of person. He sprayed a little Hawaiian salt around the inside and outside of the house and told us to plant tea leaf plants around the perimeter of the house. After following his procedures, everything was back to normal again. But what remains in my head is the image of seeing the numbers "2:30" and the image of a lady in a dress.

No comments: